As I ordered my bike april 2018 to replace another one I would really like to have it now. Long waiting
period is one thing but it starts to smell more and more as if the bike will
anyway, I would consider paying extra on top of 150$ shipping I already paid.
The extra would be 350$.
I wonder what will happen with customes. about 4 months ago I already paid 800$ for VAT and customs . That was under the assumption the bike would get in a container to Europe and from there to my place as an
If i take the 350$ extra for shipping, the bike would have to go through customs and I would be charged another 800$ (or more as customs is a lottery). At customs...
The 350 would be offered as credit (although not likely I would ever order Nireeka again) but the 800
would just evaporate.
if that happens the bike would have costed the same as a
similar bike I can go and pick up in a shop right now... with full warranty and spare parts readily available.
iso, difficult one.
I lean more towards taking the loss, nit believe the story anymore and not spend another 340+800 on a bike that still may never come.
Anyone that can convince me orherwise?