Dear Nireeka backers,
As per our last update on C2EU shipping, the container has shipped on the time we announced back then. The forwarder assured they will provide some remaining documents needed for every shipping to the EU, like the first Nireeka EU container. Nevertheless, they recently informed they could not render the required papers and so the EU area entry would be risky for lack of evidence on CO certificate (Thai government claims the bikes are not territorial made because most of the parts are not made in their country). As soon as the forwarder has informed us, we decided on an alternative approach, for which the container needed to return and then it almost got shipped again.
We’ve received the proof for CO recently and moved the container heading to the EU, though it has some stops and turn-round time in some ports on the way while ETA is 2 months.
We need you to keep faith in Nireeka and trust we are working full time to deliver this container, despite all financial difficulties.
We are sorry for this situation, but we insist the team never neglect the project even in short steps. We need this time to accomplish this turn and move forward. However, if there are backers who believe they can’t give us this chance, please contact on email@example.com, to see how we can figure out the timing issue with replacement possibility which puts us in even worse financial condition, but your satisfaction is everything to us.
Thank you all and stay tuned;
Nireeka is standing steadfast.